Optimize Your Sales Funnel and Increase Your Sales
Learn how to sell more of your products & services
Just like you, we hate spam.
We'll help you Measure, Automate & Improve your sales & on‑boarding funnels.
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS ONE MONTH AT A TIME
Lead Generation Solutions is a digital marketing firm for small and mid-sized businesses. We take a different approach than most other consulting companies. We frame our work solely based on your return on investment. Our only objective is to increase your sales which is why lots of companies, especially those that are data driven, love working with us.
Our Process Is Simple.
Implement. Measure. Analyze. Repeat.
Hyper-Focused on Increasing Your Sales.
With our agile marketing process we don't waste time on tactics that aren't working. This means a higher ROI for you.
We only have one objective. Increase your sales!
Automating portions of your sales funnel can pay huge dividends. We'll help you do it efficiently.
Who is this service for?
Our services aren't for everyone. In fact, we're very selective with who we work with. If any of this sounds like you, you might want to apply for a consultation at the bottom of this page.
- You’re a small-to-mid-sized business that understands the importance of having an efficient sales and marketing funnel.
- The lifetime value of your customers is more than $3,000.
- You already use or are in the process of purchasing email marketing automation software.
- You can make changes quickly. We work best when we can rapidly and efficiently deploy changes. If you give us access to your marketing automation platform and web server, we can implement automated drip and nurture campaigns without you having to worry about it.
- You have the courage to try big changes in how you represent yourself online, so you can better meet your customers’ needs.
What does the service include?
Specific services vary depending on your needs. We typically provide the following:
- A thorough evaluation of your sales and marketing funnel where we'll identify any revenue leaks and assist in patching them.
- A conversion optimization review of your website where we'll outline website changes that will increase your leads.
- The implementation of nurture and drip campaigns that will drive more leads and increase sales.
- The development and implementation of an A/B testing strategy on your websites.
- A monthly report that details campaign performance and your ROI.
- An analysis of your current marketing activities. What's working, what's not working and recommendations on new tactics you should implement.
How Much Does it Cost?
Pricing varies depending on a number of factors related to your campaign. We recommend that customers signup for a minimum of 3 months so that we have enough time to implement changes, evaluate their effectiveness and make necessary adjustments.
Signup for a FREE 1 hour consulting session
Together in 1 hour we will complete a preliminary evaluation of your sales funnel and uncover 3 actions you can take now that will increase your sales.
We normally charge $500 for this session but are offering it free of charge for the next few weeks. Take advantage and schedule your session now.
Customers Swear By Us
LeadGen Solutions was incredible to work with, and I’ve worked with a lot of “contractors” over the last 8 years. This project was not easy and very technical in nature as we completely transitioned our 7 figure business to a new CRM provider, but with Andrew’s help and direction we were able to make it smooth and seamless for our clients. It’s hard to find someone with both the expertise and care for your business.
I’d highly recommend anyone to Andrew and his team.
Kirk Du Plessis
Meet the Chief Optimizer
Founder, Chief Optimizer
Andrew is a digital marketing expert, specializing in demand generation, conversion optimization, and marketing automation for B2B and B2C brands. Andrew has worked with brands such as Oracle, Wolters Kluwer, Samuel Adams and Video Rascal to help improve their online brand presence and increase sales through digital marketing activities. At Oracle, Andrew was on a small team that was responsible for setting the global marketing automation strategy that contributed to a 20% growth in sales through digital marketing channels.
In his free time Andrew enjoys spending time with his two young children and following the Boston sports teams.